A gangster movie where all the gangsters are children. Instead of real bullets they use "splurge guns" that cover the victim in cream. The story tells of the rise of "Bugsy Malone" and the battle for power between "Fat Sam" and "Dandy Dan". Written by Steve Crook <firstname.lastname@example.org>IMDB entry
Errors and ExplanationsEdit
Internet Movie DatabaseEdit
- When Dandy Dan's gang invade Mama Lugini's, they smash the pane of glass, and jump through. When he smashes it, only about half of the pane falls out. Next shot, the gang are assembled, and the pane is fully smashed.
- The others probably finished smashing the glass on their way in.
- During the car chase, after Fat Sam meets with Dandy Dan in the woods, the tyres screech even though they are on dirt roads.
- As corrected in other movies, it is possible to squeal tires on a dirt road, if it is hard packed under the loose stones, such as a clay-based dirt.
- When Dandy Dan's gang are on their way to invade Fat Sam's, there are three cars. When the cars turn the corner look at the gun truck, the gun falls out of the man's (on the right) hand.
- People drop things in real life, not a mistake.
- Moments after Babyface screams 'Geronimo', the guard at the door gives chase. In the following shot the guard is standing still. In the next shot he is again chasing Babyface.
- The sequence looks like it is the same guard in allthree shots, but in fact, it is 2 different guards. You can tell by the doors behind them.
- At the start, when Roxy The Weasel takes the blind alley down Perito's bakery, a women starts yelling out of thewindow in a foriegn language. Once she has finished, she shuts the window, and - like magic - there is no pane of glass.
- I watched this sequence time after time and can not see anything wrong with the window.
- Another not very well known cameo is by a young Michael Jackson. He plays Fat Sam's musician, Razamataz. Interestingly, they dub over his voice for all the songs.
- The young man who played Razamataz is called Michael Jackson but he is not the same Michael Jackson of "Jackson 5" and "Thriller" fame. The Michael Jackson in "Bugsy Malone" has never knowingly acted before or since.